Industrial Ovens From The Leader In The Industry
We create industrial ovens to your specifications.
Wisconsin Oven Corporation has been designing, engineering, and manufacturing industrial ovens and other heating equipment for 40 years. Our custom and standard industrial ovens are used for a multitude of applications including heat treating, finishing, drying, or curing. The experienced design team at Wisconsin Oven Corporation is able to meet even the most stringent standards for our customers’ equipment.
Visit the Wisconsin Oven Career Fair
January 5th - 7th
Wisconsin Oven will provide refreshments, live tours, and on-site interviews to attendees. Qualified applicants can receive a $500 hiring bonus.
- January 5th, 1pm - 6pm: Live broadcast from Joe and Borna of 102.9 the Hog
- January 6th & 7th, 7am - 10am: Live broadcast from Bob and Brian of 102.9 the Hog
Quality Assurance Technician
If you have experience in some or all of the areas below, apply today! Job duties include:
- Read technical drawings, reports, and work instructions
- Perform electrical and mechanical troubleshooting on industrial equipment
- Perform Program Logic Control (PLC)
- Travel to customer sites to install and start up industrial equipment
Click here for full job description.