Reach-In Cabinet Batch Ovens (CB Series)
Our Cabinet Ovens are Built with Heavy Duty Construction and Quiet Enough for Lab Environments
The Cabinet Batch (CB) is offered in four sizes and has a maximum temperature rating of 650°F. The CB series oven is electrically heated and provides horizontal air flow through the work chamber, ensuring excellent temperature uniformity.
The heavy-duty interior design and construction makes the CB series oven ideal for any industrial application while the clean, sleek appearance of the exterior, and its quiet operation make it suitable for any laboratory environment.
- Primarily used for industrial and laboratory applications such as drying, curing, and sterilizing.
Cabinet Oven Features:
- 4 Standard Sizes (8 Standard Models)
- Electrically Heated
- Airflow pressure switches on all blowers
- Stainless steel interior
- 6” thick, 6# density, semi-rigid batt insulation
- 2 shelves included
- Eurotherm 3216 digital temperature controller
- High limit controller
- Incoloy sheathed elements
- Direct driven recirculation blower (low maintenance-no drive belts)
- Quiet operation
- Energy efficient
- 480/3/60 power supply (other voltages available)
- FM, NFPA, NEC compliant
Cabinet Batch Oven Options:
- Programmable controllers
- Chart recorders
- Timers (process down and/or start-up)
- Main power disconnect switch
- Door limit switch
- Powered exhaust blower
- Enclosure cooling fan
- Class “A” operation
- PLC controls
- Data acquisition and recording
Cabinet Ovens can be used in a wide range of applications and processes. Some typical applications include industrial and laboratory drying, curing, and sterilizing.
Some industries where Cabinet Ovens are used include laboratory, pharmaceutical, plastics, electronics, and finishing.