Composite Curing Ovens
- 70 Standard Sizes (Custom sizes to meet your specific composite curing needs are available)
- Gas Fired, Indirect Gas Fired or Electrically Heated
- Maximum Temperature - 500° F
- 650, 800, 1000° F optional
Our Composite Curing Ovens offer these Benefits:
Heat Your Parts Faster
High pressure recirculation blower, along with fully enclosed & pressurized supply ducts, delivers heat with a combination airflow arrangement, ensures the best heat distribution throughout the work chamber, even with varying loads.
Easy Temperature Certification
All Composite Curing Ovens are certified for±10 @ 350°F temperature uniformity before shipment, so no additional adjustment is necessary after installation;±5°F, or tighter tolerances, are also available.
Lower Installation & Start-Up Costs
All units are fully factory tested, adjusted & certified. Our equipment must pass a 154 point quality inspection PRIOR to shipment.
Heavy duty construction, brand-name components & quality workmanship, along with our Exclusive 3 Year Warranty, will make this The Work Horse™ of your facility.
Composite Curing Options
- Vacuum ports, piping, & pumps
- Pressure transducers
- Thermocouple jack panels for monitoring chamber temperature
- Digital programmable controllers
- Chart recorders, Data acquisition devices & systems
- Motorized dampers for advanced heating and cooling capabilities
- Process Timer
- Disconnect Switch
- Access Ports
- Many other options available upon request
Vacuum Piping System w/ pressure
transducers & thermocouple jack panel
Wisconsin Oven is a proud member of the