Express Batch Ovens (EBO)
Premium Quality Walk-In Ovens with Quick Delivery
26 Standard Sizes • Gas or Electric Heat
- Heavy duty construction with quality components
- Built to last!! Backed by our exclusive and unprecedented 5-Year WOW™ warranty
- Excellent uniformity & heating rates
- Factory adjusted & tested prior to shipment
- Ships completely assembled
The EBO line of industrial batch ovens is ideal for powder curing and finishing applications where tighter temperature tolerances or quicker heat-up times are required. In addition to finishing applications the EBO line can be used for the following applications:
- Adhesive curing
- Epoxy curing
- Metal finishing
- Varnish curing
- Wet paint curing
The EBO is manufactured with all the same quality features as Wisconsin Oven’s other batch ovens and is competitively priced with quick delivery.
- 500°F maximum temperature rating
- Exclusive 5-Year WOW™ warranty
- High volume airflow for excellent uniformity & heating rates
- Adjustable "H" pattern ductwork for consistent heat distribution
- Combination airflow through the work chamber
- Roof mounted blowers to conserve valuable shop floor space
- Heavy duty construction & ball bearing hinges
- Doors at both ends for improved work flow
- Insulated floor with wheel guides for reduced energy consumption
- 12 gauge aluminized floor sheets to protect your floor
- Motor operated dampers for quick cooling at end of cycle
- Guaranteed temperature uniformity & certification
- UL 508A certified & labeled control panel to meet requirements of the authority having jurisdiction
- Door limit switch to shut heat off when doors begin to open to reduce hot air spill out
- Digital process timer with auto-shutdown feature
- Programmable controller to store multiple recipes (25) with multiple ramp/soak segments (500)
- Temperature recorder
Combination Airflow Benefits
As a standard, EBO ovens are designed to provide a combination air flow pattern through the work chamber. All models include fully adjustable supply and return ducts to ensure even airflow distribution throughout the work chamber. With combination air flow, there are supply ducts located on both side walls (running from the very front to the very back of the work chamber) that introduce the heated air into the chamber near the bottom. The air rises past the product in a vertical manner to totally bathe the painted product. The air is then returned to the heating plenum through an adjustable return duct located above the work chamber.
Meets FM, IRI, NEC and NFPA 70 & 86 recommendations
The equipment is designed to meet the requirements of the National Electric Code (NEC) and the National Fire Protection Agency (NFPA 79 & 86). All standard curing ovens comply with the recommendations of Factory Mutual (FM). If there are any specific requirements which require compliance, due to local codes or the authority having jurisdiction where the equipment will be installed, the equipment can be designed to meet the requirements of GE GAP, JIC, CSA, TSSA, CE, etc.
Fully Factory Assembled and Tested
The equipment will be manufactured, fully factory tested and adjusted prior to shipment from our facility. All safety interlocks are checked for proper operation and the equipment is operated at maximum operating temperature for a number of hours. If a temperature uniformity profile test is purchased, the profile test will be performed and documented prior to shipment. Documentation of the successful test will be placed in the manuals.
Customers are invited and encouraged to visit our plant to witness testing and inspect the equipment prior to shipment. During this visit, personnel are available to answer any questions you may have concerning design, operation, and maintenance.