Powder Coating Ovens
Powder Coating Batch Oven Features
Many Standard Sizes • Gas or Electric Heat • Custom Designs Available
High Volume, Low Impingement, Uniform Airflow
- Standard Combination Airflow
- Uniform air distribution along the entire length of the work chamber provides quality cured finishes and optimum cure cycles
- No Powder Blow-Off – reduces rework
- Better Temperature Uniformity – provides consistent, high quality curing results…part after part!
- Quicker Heating – cures more parts every day!
Fresh Air Filter
A low cost replaceable filter can be provided to help eliminate contamination and maintain a clean work chamber; gas-fired batch ovens are available with an optional combustion blower inlet filter.
Proportional Heat Control
Gas-fired ovens include a modulating gas valve and electrically heated ovens include an SSR or SCR, which provides accurate temperature control to provide consistent results.
Premium Quality Powder coating ovens
Our workmanship and attention to detail are unsurpassed.
Lower Installation, Start-Up, & Maintenance Costs
All industrial powder curing ovens are fully factory assembled, tested, adjusted, and must pass a 154 point quality inspection prior to shipment.
We will be happy to discuss your specific project and work with you to choose the best model for your application.
In addition to powder curing batch ovens, Wisconsin Oven also designs and manufactures a wide-variety of ovens for continuous applications. Higher production volumes may be best served by an oven featuring an Overhead Trolley Conveyor or a Chain-On-Edge Conveyor (also known as a spindle conveyor) system.