EWN-44-8E8 - Enhanced Walk-In
Tongue & groove panel assemblies with 6" of semi-rigid batt type insulation; 20 gauge aluminized interior; 20 gauge carbon steel exterior; 12 gauge base and roof trim; exterior painted with heat resistant gray enamel.
Wisconsin Oven's enhanced walk-in ovens (EWN) are ideal for composite curing, heat treatment, and curing powder coatings. They are available in 55 standard sizes with either gas or electric heat. Each of Wisconsin Oven's enhanced walkin batch ovens meet FM, IRI, NEC and NFPA 70 and 86 recommendations. The EWN batch ovens are rated for a continuous maximum operating temperature of 500°F (optional 650°F and 800°F operation). Their high volume, low velocity airflow provides excellent temperature uniformity for modern powder curing applications.
Features of the Wisconsin Oven EWN are:
- Heavy construction and ball bearing hinges
- High capacity direct drive blowers
- Rattle proof adjustable ductwork
- Air flow pressure switches on all blowers
- Heavy gauge construction with aluminized interior
- Microprocessor based temperature controller with "auto- tune"
- Fully adjustable ductwork to provide even airflow throughout the entire work chamber
- Modulating gas control on Gas Fired Ovens; SSR power control on Electrically Heated Ovens
The EWN series is also available with the E-Pack™ Oven upgrade. This optional Energy Efficient upgrade package, includes thicker wall panels, higher efficiency motors, and a few other energy saving items. If you operate your oven more than 2,000 hours per year at temperatures above 300°F, you may be able to reduce your operating costs substantially.Typical completion: 7-10 Weeks after receipt of an order and pertinent information.