SWN-44-4E8 - Standard Duty Walk-In Batch Oven
Wisconsin Oven manufactures gas fired and electrically heated Normal Duty Walk-In Ovens (SWN series). They are available in 55 standard sizes and all meet FM, IRI, NEC and NFPA 70 & 86 recommendations.
Features found on the SWN series are:
- Heavy construction & ball bearing hinges
- Rattle proof adjustable ductwork
- Standard Maximum Temperature Rating of 500°F-optional ratings of 650 & 800°F
- Heavy tongue & groove panels with 12 gauge exterior roof & base trim
- Aluminized interior
- Fully adjustable ductwork to provide even airflow throughout the entire work chamber
The SWN series is also available with the E-Pack™ Oven upgrade. This optional Energy Efficient upgrade package, includes thicker wall panels, higher efficiency motors, and a few other energy saving items. If you operate your oven more than 2,000 hours per year at temperatures above 300°F, you may be able to reduce your operating costs substantially. Typical completion: 7-10 Weeks after receipt of an order and pertinent information.
Tongue & groove panel assemblies with 6" of semi-rigid batt type insulation; 20 gauge aluminized interior; 20 gauge carbon steel exterior; 12 gauge base and roof trim; exterior painted with heat resistant gray enamel.