Energy Efficient Oven from Wisconsin Oven Reduces Operating Costs
Wisconsin Oven is proud to announce their E-Pack™ Oven upgrade. This optional Energy Efficient upgrade package, includes thicker wall panels, higher efficiency motors, and a few other energy saving items. If you operate your oven more than 2,000 hours per year at temperatures above 300°F, you may be able to reduce your operating costs substantially, which can equate to thousands of dollars each year!
Leadership & Innovation - A Wisconsin Oven Tradition
Start Saving Money Today!!
Drive Operating Costs DOWN with Wisconsin Oven's E-Pack™ line of industrial ovens (available as an optional upgrade on most standard ovens).
Don't let rising energy costs consume your profits. Buy an E-Pack™ oven! Operating costs directly affect your company's profitability, so if you can lower your energy usage, profits will go up.
The E-Pack™ upgrade offers the following BENEFITS:
- Lower energy consumption makes your facility more energy efficient
- Quick return on your investment with payback usually in 9-15 months (based on 2,000 hours of operation per year)
- More wall insulation reduces heat-loss, which lowers ambient shop temperatures and cooling bills during summer
- Better temperature uniformity through work chamber
- Environmentally friendly
The chart on the right shows a few examples, but more accurate estimates can be obtained by filling out the E-Pack™ Savings Form.
Variables Required for Calculator:
- Energy cost per Therm (only required if the oven is gas-fired); Note: 1 Therm = 100,000 BTU's
- Energy cost per kilowatt (kW) hour
- Burner rating (BTU's per hour) if the oven is gas-fired
- kW rating if the oven is electrically heated
- Normal operating temperature, in degrees F
- Average number of minutes the oven doors are open every hour (for batch ovens)
- Exterior wall area (in square feet), or the dimensions of the oven body
- Horsepower (HP) of the recirculation blower
- HP of the exhaust blower
Let Wisconsin Oven help evaluate your project to see how quickly an E-Pack™ Oven upgrade will pay for itself. Send us the required information by filling out our E-Pack™ Savings Form, and we'll be glad to help!
Have An Existing Oven??
Wisconsin Oven also offers retrofit packages for existing equipment. Contact Wisconsin Oven's Service Sales Manager at 262-642-6040, or by email.