Stock Reach-In Cabinet Batch Oven Available for Immediate Shipment
Wisconsin Oven has one (1) reach-in cabinet batch oven available for immediate shipment. The stock cabinet batch oven is electrically heated and provides horizontal air flow through the work chamber, ensuring excellent temperature uniformity. The heavy-duty interior design and construction makes this stock oven ideal for any industrial application while the clean, sleek appearance of the exterior, and its quiet operation make it suitable for any laboratory environment.
- Primarily used for industrial and laboratory applications such as drying, curing, and sterilizing.
- Work Chamber: 3'0" W x 2'0" D x 3'0" H
- Maximum Temperature Rating of 650°F
- Normal Temperature Rating of 500° F
- Recirculation: 1200 CFM @ 2 HP
cabinet oven features
- Electrically Heated
- Airflow pressure switches on all blowers
- Stainless steel interior
- 6” thick, 6# density, semi-rigid batt insulation
- 2 shelves included
- Eurotherm 3216 digital temperature controller
- High limit controller
- Incoloy sheathed elements
- Direct driven recirculation blower (low maintenance-no drive belts)
- Quiet operation
- Energy efficient
- 480/3/60 power supply (other voltages available)
- FM, NFPA, NEC compliant
The Stock Reach-In Cabinet Batch Oven is backed by Wisconsin Oven’s 1-year warranty.