Composite Curing Ovens
Wisconsin Oven Corporation manufactures high performance composite curing batch ovens designed to meet customers’ specific process requirements. The composite curing ovens are available electrically heated, gas fired, or indirect gas fired. As a standard they are designed with a combination airflow arrangement which ensures even & uniform heat distribution throughout the work chamber and provides quicker heating rates and recovery times.
Wisconsin Oven’s composite curing ovens are typically guaranteed and certified for ±10° at 350° F temperature uniformity. Tighter tolerances and certification at other temperatures are available. The curing ovens are completely tested prior to shipment and must pass an extensive quality inspection prior to shipment. Common composite curing options include data acquisition instruments, vacuum piping, pumps and transducers. Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) analysis which allows us to optimize airflow, heat transfer, and overall oven performance is also available upon request.
- 100 Standard Sizes (Custom sizes to meet your specific composite curing needs are available)
- Gas Fired, Indirect Gas Fired or Electrically Heated
- Maximum temperature rating - 500° F
- 650, 800, 1000° F optional temperature ratings
- Heavy duty construction with quality components
- Excellent temperature uniformity & heating rates. Composite curing ovens are typically guaranteed a +/- 10° at 350°F temperature uniformity. Tighter tolerances are also available.
- Factory adjusted and tested PRIOR to shipment
Composite Curing: Composites are a reinforcing fiber in a polymer matrix that commonly needs to be cured to set the matrix. Many industries have realized the benefits of composites such as transportation, construction, marine, infrastructure, and aerospace.
- Quicker Heating Rates and Recovery Times: using a high pressure recirculation blower to deliver heat through a combination airflow arrangement to ensure uniform heat distribution throughout the work chamber.
- Consistent Temperature Certification: Typically guaranteed and certified for ±10° at 350° F temperature uniformity prior to shipment. Lower Installation & Start-Up Costs because all units are fully factory assembled, tested, adjusted, and certified PRIOR to shipment through an extensive quality inspection. Unprecedented & Exclusive 3 Year Warranty!