Enhanced Walk In Oven (EWN)
The Enhanced Duty Walk-In Oven (EWN) line of industrial batch ovens is available in fifty-seven (57) standard sizes (custom sizes available on request) and is ideal for finishing and curing applications such as powder coating, adhesive curing, wet paint drying, composite curing, preheating, and more. The EWN is manufactured with all the same quality features as other Wisconsin Oven batch ovens, but the base EWN model includes many of the features that are offered as options on other models.
The EWN walk-in ovens are often used as powder coating ovens because of their features and combination airflow arrangement. In addition to powder coating applications the EWN walk-in oven is a good choice for wet paint curing applications where tighter temperature tolerances or quicker heat-up times are required.
Feature-for-feature, the enhanced walk-in ovens are a phenomenal value.
- 57 standard sizes
- Gas or electric heat
- 500° F maximum temperature rating (optional ratings of 650°F and 800°F)
- High capacity direct drive blowers
- Rattle proof adjustable ductwork
- Digital timer with auto-shutdown feature
- Modulating control on gas fired ovens
- SSR power control on electrically heated curing ovens
- FM, NFPA, & NEC compliant
Premium Quality Walk-In Oven Applications
- Composite curing
- Powder coating
- Wet paint curing
- Adhesive curing
- Metal Finishing
- And many more applications
- Heavy duty construction and quality components
- High volume airflow provides excellent uniformity and heating rates
- Adjustable “H” pattern ductwork for uniform heat distribution
- Roof-mounted blowers conserve valuable floor space at your facility
- Fully adjusted and factory tested PRIOR to shipment to reduce installation and start-up times
- A Quality Assurance check list is completed to ensure your equipment meets all Wisconsin Oven quality standards.
- Built to Last!! Backed by Wisconsin Oven’s Exclusive and Unprecedented 5- Year WOW™ warranty.
- Available with our exclusive energy efficient E-Pack™ Oven upgrade
- Standard combination airflow pattern. Horizontal airflow design also available