Small Batch and Bench Ovens
The Heavy Duty Small Batch or Bench oven (SBH series) is designed for heavy-duty applications and comes in twenty-seven (27) standard sizes (custom sizes are available upon request). The SBH is designed for two (2) maximum temperature ratings, 650° F and 1,000° F. It is an ideal bench oven for applications which require aggressive heat-up rates and tight temperature uniformity tolerances. These small batch ovens are a good choice for processes which have long dwell times or require high volume production.
The SBH bench oven has unequalled air volume and heat input. The air is introduced into the work chamber through adjustable ductwork utilizing either a horizontal or combination airflow design. As a standard the SBH is electrically heated. Some of the larger sized SBH models can be modified to be heated with a natural or propane gas burner at an additional cost.
The heavy duty small batch oven features an integral insulated floor, a floor stand, and a structural rack and shelf assembly. Two (2) removable shelves come standard but are not designed to be pulled in or out during normal operation as a drawer.
Wisconsin Oven’s SBH series of small batch ovens come with the following features:
- 27 Standard Sizes
- Electrically Heated
- Two (2) temperature ratings, 650° F and 1,000° F
- Fully adjustable “H” pattern ductwork for uniform heat distribution
- Welded aluminized steel interior
- NEMA 12 control panel, fully wired & tested with digital temperature controller
- Airflow pressure switches on all blowers
- Two (2) removable shelves included
- Roof-Mounted blower
- 240 or 480 Volt, 3 phase, 60 Hertz power supply (other voltages available)
- FM, NFPA, & NEC compliant
- Built to Last!! Backed by Wisconsin Oven’s Exclusive and Unprecedented WOW™ warranty. The 650° F SBH models include our 5-Year WOW™ warranty, and our 1,000° F SBH models include our 3-Year WOW™ warranty.
The SBH series of small batch ovens is ideal for the following applications:
- Paint curing
- Heating for shrink fit
- Composite cure
- Tempering/stress relieving
- Hydrogen embrittlement relief
- Many other heat treating applications
- Heavy duty construction
- Quality components
- High volume airflow provides excellent uniformity and heating rates
- Fully adjusted and factory tested PRIOR to shipment
- Available in combination or horizontal airflow design
- Available with our exclusive energy efficient E-Pack™ Oven upgrade