Standard Top Load Industrial Ovens (STL)
Save Floor Space Without Sacrificing Quality. Wisconsin Oven Corporation designs and manufactures standard top load ovens (also referred to as a coffin ovens) which are a compact space saving design for your industrial oven needs. The standard top load industrial oven is an electrically heated convection oven. Its unique configuration allows the processing of top-loaded part packages which are long and narrow (ie: tubing, extrusions, railing, etc). This design is commonly used in the oil and gas industry for burn-in and qualification testing of down-hole electronic logging equipment.
The standard top-load oven features horizontal airflow throughout the work chamber complete with adjustable louvers. This airflow arrangement provides uniform airflow that is ideal for a variety of load conditions. This industrial oven also offers versatility with standard removable end caps that allow several top loading ovens to be placed end-to-end to accommodate larger and longer parts. As an optional feature, the end caps may be machined to allow insertion of instruments, testing leads, and/or tooling.
Wisconsin Oven's standard top load ovens come with the following features:
- 4 standard sizes with custom sizes available
- Electrically heated (Gas-fired and steam heated versions are available upon request)
- 500°F maximum temperature rating (other ratings available)
- Horizontal air flow
- Excellent temperature uniformity
- Ovens may be connected end to end to accommodate longer products
- High capacity direct drive blowers
- Rattle proof adjustable ductwork
- FM, NFPA, & NEC compliant
Wisconsin Oven's standard top-load ovens are used for the following applications:
- Commonly used in the petroleum industry for the burn-in and qualification testing of down-hole electronic logging equipment
- Composite curing
- Assorted paint curing
- Solution heat treatment
- Stress relieving
- Many more heat treating applications
- Heavy-duty construction with quality components
- Built to Last!! Backed by Wisconsin Oven’s Exclusive and Unprecedented 5- Year WOW™ warranty.
- Microprocessor based digital instrument with an SSR power controller allows for accurate temperature management.
- Saves Valuable Floor Space: Top-loading design conserves valuable floor space compared to horizontally loaded furnaces
- Ease of Maintenance: Designed with replaceable door seals and easy access for maintenance
- Lower Installation & Start-Up Costs: All units are fully factory assembled, tested, adjusted, certified PRIOR to shipment