Belt Conveyor Ovens & Furnaces
Wisconsin Oven manufactures a wide variety of belt conveyor ovens, including flat belt style, chain conveyors, chain-edge, mesh belt, serpentine, chain-on-edge, slat type, and other arrangements, as well as multi-tier conveyor ovens. We can also design an oven to accommodate your existing conveyor.
Our conveyor ovens and furnaces are available with continuous maximum temperature ratings up to 1,400°F. Our tongue & groove panel construction is used up to approximately 1,000°F. Above 1,000°F, we use our patented Expandable Surface® design, a high efficiency construction that reduces operating costs and provides a reduced outer shell temperature.
Belt conveyor ovens utilize a supply duct to deliver heated air to the product in a top-down flow pattern, a bottom-up pattern, or a top-bottom pattern. The duct spans the full width and length of the heating chamber, so the product is heated during its entire travel through the oven. This insures maximum performance and temperature uniformity. Guaranteed temperature uniformities of +/-20°F, +/-15°F, +/-10°F, or +/-5°F are available.
These industrial conveyor ovens are engineered to meet your sizing and load weight requirements. Our experienced design team will work closely with you to customize a belt conveyor oven that meets your processing specifications.
The belt conveyor ovens and furnaces offer premium quality and performance.
- Heavy duty construction
- Heavy load weight capacity
- Customized design to meet your process requirements
- Available in all heat types
- Temperature ranges up to 1,400° F
- Variety of belt types for the conveyor: Visit our Belt Conveyor Type page for more information.
- NEMA 12 control panel, fully wired & tested with digital temperature controller
- Airflow arrangement to optimize airflow efficiencies and temperature uniformity
- FM, NFPA, & NEC compliant
Conveyor Belt Types
Our Ovens utilize many types of conveyor belts, such as flat wire belts, mesh belts, chain conveyors, and others, in materials such as high carbon steel, stainless steel, stainless alloy and polypropylene.
1"x1" Flat Wire Conveyor Belt
Table Top Conveyor
Mesh Belt stop Flat Wire Conveyor Belt
Mesh Belt Conveyor Belt
Flat Flex Stainless Steel Wire Belt
Slat Style Conveyor
Wisconsin Oven’s high quality belt conveyor ovens are used in a range of applications and almost every industry. Some of these applications include:
- Shrink film packaging industry as shrink tunnel conveyor ovens
- Many others in almost every industry
The conveyor belt oven provides the following benefits:
- Unlimited custom configurations
- Available in all heat types
- Heavy duty construction with quality components
- Multiple conveyor belt type options
- High efficiency construction reduces operating costs
- High volume airflow provides excellent uniformity and heating rates
- Fully adjusted and factory tested PRIOR to shipment to reduce installation and start-up times