Carousel Ovens & Rotating Drum Ovens
Wisconsin Oven designs and manufactures industrial carousel conveyor ovens that meet your specific heat processing needs. The carousel ovens are a simple concept that save on valuable floor space. The product is loaded and unloaded in the same spot so only one operator is needed. This design also provides you with the flexibility to load various product quantities and sizes on the conveyor.
The carousel conveyor oven can be designed with the maximum temperature rating ideal for your application. The conveyor rotation speed and load weight capacity vary based on your product load and processing requirements. Carousel conveyor ovens typically utilize horizontal airflow through the work chamber for optimal airflow efficiencies. The experienced design team at Wisconsin Oven will work with you to design a carousel oven that meets your specifications.
Our carousel conveyor ovens are factory assembled, fully adjusted and factory tested prior to shipment to reduce start-up and installation times. Customers are invited and encouraged to visit our plant to witness testing and inspect the equipment prior to shipment.
Wisconsin Oven’s carousel conveyor ovens offer premium quality and performance.
- Many custom configurations available
- Available in all heat types
- Maximum temperature rating to meet your processing need
- Multiple load weight capacities
- NEMA 12 control panel, fully wired & tested with digital temperature controller
- Horizontal airflow for optimal airflow efficiencies
- FM, NFPA, & NEC compliant
The Wisconsin Oven carousel conveyor ovens can be used for a wide range of applications and processes. Some typical applications are:
- Adhesive curing
- Urethane curing
- Epoxy curing
- Varnish curing
- Many more continuous processing applications
The carousel conveyor ovens provide the following benefits:
- Saves on valuable floor space at your facility
- Efficient load/unload process
- Ideal for densely packed loads and small parts that need to be handled individually
- Heavy duty construction with quality components
- Excellent temperature uniformity and heating rates
- Fully adjusted and factory tested PRIOR to shipment to reduce installation and start-up times