Print Plate Conveyor Oven (SPC Ovens)
Wisconsin Oven is the first, and largest manufacturer of print plate conveyor ovens. Our experience in the industry, history of innovation, and patented design provide you with the perfect cure every time. The SPC conveyor oven can be used as a pre-heat or post-bake oven simplifying your equipment ordering process.
The SPC-HD/125 conveyor ovens delivers energy to the plate at the proper rate with a matched and balanced air flow system which reduces annealing and warping, but still provides exceptional uniformity of cure. These print plate conveyor ovens provide the ability to precisely vary time and temperatures for an extremely broad range of combinations for processing various plate types currently available, as well as those of the future. The constant conveyor speed and excellent uniformity allows each plate to be exposed to identical conditions.
The SPC series conveyor oven provides a continuous flow of properly cured plates because they can be loaded and cured simultaneously resulting in a high production rate. The convected air heat transfer system eliminates undesirable radiant heat. A thermocouple type proportional instrument responds instantaneously to recirculated air temperature changes. Over-absorption or under-cure are nonexistent. SPC conveyor ovens have been in service for over two decades and have proven their ability to survive constant duty with minimal maintenance and wear.
SPC conveyor ovens offer a level of operator control and process customization that eliminates warping, striping, and inconsistent cure of plates at high speeds.
- Precise time/temp settings
- SCR variable conveyor drive
- Electrically heated
- Load and cure simultaneously
- Minimal maintenance
- Available in two (2) lengths
- Convection heat transfer
- Controls and subpanel UL approved (Canada-CUL, Europe-CE)
The SPC series of conveyor ovens has most commonly been used for curing print plates used in the printing industry. The SPC series can also be used as an alternative to a custom belt conveyor oven for many other applications including:
- Unmatched Uniformity: Provides exceptional uniformity of cure.
- Flexibility: The ability to precisely vary time and temperatures provides an extremely broad range of processing combinations.
- Guaranteed Repeatability: The constant conveyor speed and excellent uniformity allows each plate to be exposed to identical conditions.
- High Productivity: A continuous flow of plates can be loaded and cured simultaneously
- Precise Control: Prevents over-absorption or under-cure
- Quality Construction: Over two decades in the field have proven their ability to survive constant duty with minimal maintenance and wear.