Blue M ESP 400 Series Mechanical Convection Oven
The Blue M ESP-400 Mechanical Convection Horizontal Air Flow Oven provides you with reliable performance. The ESP-400 convection oven is ideal for constant temperature work and for applications where fast run-up and cool-down rates are required. A one-pass air flow system allows incoming air to pass over the heaters and through the work chamber only once, if desired, enabling fast cool down or quickly venting non-hazardous fumes or moisture.
Horizontal air flow offers excellent temperature uniformity. The setpoint and process variables appear on a bright, easy-to-read LED display and are adjustable to 1°C resolution. The main control regulates temperature by switching heater power through a solid state relay circuit. An FM-approved over-temperature protection system is also provided.
- Open-air nichrome wire heater elements
- Centrifugal blower wheel
- Adjustable air intake and exhaust dampers
- Stainless steel interior corrosion resistant, - including inner face of door.
- Adjustable shelves - nickel-plated wire type with 7 shelf positions.
- Baked on powder-coated enamel finish for long-lasting corrosion protection.
- Fiberglass insulation to ensure moderate cabinet skin temperature.
- Heavy-duty door - double-wall, insulated construction.
- Profiling or single setpoint temperature controls
- Temperature range: 15°C above ambient to 260°C (500°F)
- Uniformity: ±1% of setpoint
- Resolution: ±0.1°C
- Workspace capacity: 2.8 cubic feet
- Run-up time to 260°C:
- 20 Minutes at 240 VAC
- 30 Minutes at 208 VAC
- 60 Minutes at 120 VAC
- ASTM Testing
- Horizontal airflow is ideal for thermal constancy and fast run-up and cool down rates
- Quick, quality product results are enabled by the One-Pass Airflow System
- LED display makes it easy to read setpoint and process variables
- Alert system protects overheating from occurring and automatically disconnects heater