Thermal Fume Incinerators
Wisconsin Oven Corporation designs and manufactures thermal incinerators for oxidizing the fumes from the exhaust streams of ovens. Most often, the contaminants are smoke, paint fumes, or solvents. We manufacture fume incinerators, but we do not manufacture incinerators for processing solid waste.
The incinerators feature 3/16” plate steel exterior and ceramic fiber insulation rated at 2,300° F for higher energy efficiency and faster heat-up from cold. They can be mounted indoors or outside and include fully wired controls. Wisconsin Oven Corporation offers flow capacities of 200 to 20,000 SCFM, and destructive efficiencies up to 99%, as defined by EPA test method 25A. Optional heat recovery systems are also available for improved energy efficiency. Wisconsin Oven fully assembles and tests all equipment before shipment. Customers are invited and encouraged to visit our plant to witness testing and inspect the equipment prior to shipment.
Wisconsin Oven’s Thermal Incinerators feature:
- Maximum Temperature - 1,500° F
- 3/16” plate steel exterior, ceramic fiber insulation rated at 2,300° F
- Ceramic insulation has very low thermal mass for higher energy efficiency and faster heat-up from cold
- Optional recuperative heat recovery system available for improved energy efficiency
- Can be mounted indoors or outside
- Includes fully wired controls
- Fully assembled and tested before shipment
Thermal Fume Incinerators are used for removing the fumes from the exhaust stream of ovens. They are most commonly utilized when contaminants such as smoke, paint fumes, or solvents are released from a heating process. The exhaust airstream is raised to approximately 1,500°F. through the incinerator, and held at this temperature for 0.7 to 1.0 seconds. The resultant exhaust is primarily water and carbon dioxide.
Wisconsin Oven’s Thermal Fume Incinerators Safeguard Your Workplace:
- Can be designed for indoor or outdoor use
- Heavy duty construction provides higher energy efficiency and faster heat-up from cold
- High quality components
- Competitively priced
- Custom sizes available