Wisconsin Oven offers complete turn-key installation services that include everything from
unloading equipment to commissioning the equipment into operation.
We also offer supervised installation services, providing a qualified supervisor to guide your installation personnel, giving you confidence that your equipment is assembled and installed correctly.
Wisconsin Oven’s complete turn-key installations take care of your entire installation from start to finish. All of our installations are completed by our factory trained technicians to ensure the highest level of quality. Below are a few examples of the items included in our turn-key installations.
- Factory trained technicians on-site for the duration of the installation
- Rental of any equipment needed for installation
- Offloading of equipment
- Provide rigging crane and operator to position equipment
- Installation of any roof-mounted components removed for shipping
- Hook up all gas and utility connections
- Lag and level equipment after placed in final destination
- Verify operation of equipment after installation is complete
Wisconsin Oven’s supervised installations provide a factory-trained technician to guide your personnel through the installation process. This ensures that the equipment is assembled and installed properly.
- Technicians onsite working with your personnel
- Assures quality installation and saves you money by utilizing your personnel