Oven Modifications & Oven Refurbishing Services
Wisconsin Oven is the leading Industrial OEM Oven Manufacturer. We are therefore equipped for most rebuild, retrofit, or modification work, including complete electrical re-wiring of your oven.
Wisconsin Oven is equipped to handle a wide range of modification and refurbishing services for all brands of industrial ovens, including companies that have gone out of business (Gehnrich Oven Sales and New England Oven & Furnace Co.).
Our service capabilities include:
- Oven body or shell extensions or repairs
- Modification of current ductwork or entire duct replacement
- Door modifications or replacement
- Exhaust hoods and/or air seals
- Drying and blow-off stations
- Infrared (IR) boosters
- Repainting services
- Re-wiring and upgrading the electrical system to current codes
- Upgrading with new temperature controllers, programmers, etc.
- Adding safety components, LEL monitors, process timers, 7-Day timers for auto start-up, variable frequency drives, temperature recorders, data acquisition systems, etc.
- Upgrading the burner system/gas piping to current codes
- Making adjustments to ensure proper combustion
- Evaluation of heating requirements for new projects, larger parts, or possible increases in production rates
- Installation of larger burners or more heating elements
Material Handling - design and installation of a wide-range of material handling devices, which includes: overhead trolleys, spindle conveyors, pusher/extractors, traveling loaders, etc.