Wisconsin Oven can provide on-site uniformity testing and certification for your industrial oven. Adjusting the equipment for proper airflow balance and heat distribution provides a tighter temperature tolerance, which can increase YOUR product quality. Consideration is given to air pressure (positive or negative) in your building, which can impact uniformity. In many cases, profile testing and associated adjustments can be completed in a single 8 to 10 hour work day.
Onsite Profile Testing:
- Ensure oven is balanced, adjusted and within tolerance
- Provides calibrated an certified instrumentation to ensure valid test results
- Standard 9-point profile test and other special testing available
- Calibrated and non-calibrated testing available
- Moving, parts, and static testing
- Annual and bi-annual testing contracts upon request