Industrial Ovens for the Aerospace Industry
The aerospace industry is a diverse field with a multitude of commercial, industrial, and military applications. Aerospace manufacturing is a high technology industry that produces aircraft, propulsion units, and other related parts. A large portion of the industry is geared toward governmental work. Wisconsin Oven provides equipment to the aerospace industry with several applications including heat treating, composite curing, and finishing.
Why the aerospace industry chooses Wisconsin Oven:
- Extensive design and engineering experience with equipment achieving temperature uniformities of +/- 10F, and +/-5F, or better.
- Knowledge of military and defense specifications, including Pyrometry Specification AMS 2750.
- Expertise with BAC5621 and other related aerospace specifications.
- Familiarity with the requirements of CQI9, and corporate automotive specifications.
- CFD analysis is available for optimizing oven designs.
- Equipment is fully assembled and tested prior to shipment.
- 3 to 5-year warranty on standard batch ovens. Wisconsin Oven offers the longest warranty in the industry and stands behind all of its equipment.