Industrial Ovens for the Finishing Industry
Several industries use finishing ovens in their manufacturing processes including automotive, electronics, aerospace, hardware, and heavy equipment. The finishing process prolongs the lifespan of products by protecting them from corrosion and wear. Finishing is also used to enhance electrical properties, form and shape components, and enhance the bonding of adhesives or organic coatings. Common finishing processes are wet paint and powder curing. Batch and conveyor-style industrial ovens can be used for these processes.
Why the finishing industry chooses Wisconsin Oven:
- Excellent temperature uniformity of +/- 10F, and +/-5F, or better for a more uniform cure.
- Powder Coating equipment is designed with high volume airflow at a lowered velocity including full oven supply and return ductwork. High volume airflow decreases the cure time and lowered velocity will minimize the amount of powder blown off of the product prior to reaching the gel state, resulting in less re-coating.
- Exhaust system to offer maximum operating efficiency and reduced emissions.
- Ball-bearing door hinges for longer life, structurally reinforced body, door, and oven front.
- Patented, high-efficiency insulated wall design for reduced energy use and lower temperature exterior.
- 5-year warranty on standard curing ovens, the longest in the business!
- Equipment is fully assembled and tested prior to shipment.