Quick Drying Belt Conveyor Oven for Specialty Coatings Manufacturer
Wisconsin Oven Corporation announced the shipment of an electrically heated belt conveyor oven that quickly dries a coating on titanium and stainless steel fasteners. The industrial conveyor oven features a stainless steel wire mesh belt and processes the fasteners at a rate of 1,300 parts per hour. Wisconsin Oven designed the belt conveyor oven with a small footprint to maximize the customer’s floor space.
The conveyor oven has a maximum temperature rating of 400°F and a work chamber of 4’6” W x 7’3”L x 6”H. The recirculation system utilizes a 6,000 CFM @ 7 ½ HP belt driven blower and top-down airflow to maximize heating rates and temperature uniformity of the product.
Unique features of this belt conveyor oven include:
- 6,000 CFM @ 7½ HP direct drive recirculation fan
- Variable speed drive for conveyor
- Digital recorder for chamber temperature with review software for PC access and storage
- SSR heater control for long life and low maintenance
- Digital conveyor speed display
- UL (508A) certified control panel