Wisconsin Oven Ships Dual Chamber Die Heating Furnace to the Automotive Industry
The dual chamber die heating furnace has a maximum operating temperature of 1,250° F and work chamber dimensions of 6’0" wide x 4’0” long x 6’0" high. Guaranteed temperature uniformity of ±15° F at 800° F and 1,100° F was verified through a nine (9) point profile test conducted in an empty furnace chamber under static operating conditions.
The dual chamber furnace has sufficient capability to heat 4,000 pounds of steel from 70° F to 1,100° F within 4-hours when loaded into a preheated furnace. Each chamber features a carbon steel die support structural frame to accommodate two (2) dies, one above the other. Each support structural frame is designed to support a 2,000-pound load.
“This dual chamber furnace was sold to a repeat customer in the automotive industry. A majority of the equipment we ship is to our repeat customer base, which is a testament to our customer service. We look forward to continuing to do business with this customer for years to come.” -Jim Lucas, Senior Sales Engineer
- Guaranteed temperature uniformity of ±15° F at 800° F and 1,100° F
- Motorized (modulating) gas control valve
- 25,000 CFM @ 25 HP recirculation
- Flame detector & flame relay with alarm horn, red light, and silencing relay
- Load capacity of 4,000 pounds
- Digital Honeywell 3500 temperature controller
- Digital Honeywell 2500 furnace high limit instrument
- Honeywell Model 7800 flame relay with integral purge timer
This die heating furnace was fully factory tested and adjusted prior to shipment from our facility. All safety interlocks are checked for proper operation and the equipment is operated at the normal and maximum operating temperatures. An extensive quality assurance check list was completed to ensure the equipment met all Wisconsin Oven quality standards.