Wisconsin Oven Ships Dual Chamber Die Heating Furnace to the Automotive Industry
The dual chamber die heating furnace has a maximum operating temperature of 1,250° F and work chamber dimensions of 6’0" wide x 4’0” long x 6’0" high. Guaranteed temperature uniformity of ±15° F at 800° F and 1,100° F was verified through a nine (9) point profile test conducted in an empty furnace chamber under static operating conditions.
The dual chamber furnace has sufficient capability to heat 4,000 pounds of steel from 70° F to 1,100° F within 4-hours when loaded into a preheated furnace. Each chamber features a carbon steel die support structural frame to accommodate two (2) dies, one above the other. Each support structural frame is designed to support a 2,000-pound load.
“This dual chamber furnace was sold to a repeat customer in the automotive industry. A majority of the equipment we ship is to our repeat customer base, which is a testament to our customer service. We look forward to continuing to do business with this customer for years to come.” -Jim Lucas, Senior Sales Engineer
- Guaranteed temperature uniformity of ±15° F at 800° F and 1,100° F
- Motorized (modulating) gas control valve
- 25,000 CFM @ 25 HP recirculation
- Flame detector & flame relay with alarm horn, red light, and silencing relay
- Load capacity of 4,000 pounds
- Digital Honeywell 3500 temperature controller
- Digital Honeywell 2500 furnace high limit instrument
- Honeywell Model 7800 flame relay with integral purge timer