Wisconsin Oven Ships Electrically Heated Front Load Oven to Composites Industry
Wisconsin Oven is pleased to announce the shipment of one (1) electrically heated front load oven. This oven will be used for curing rubber.
The maximum operating temperature of the front load oven is 400° F and the work chamber dimensions are 12’0” wide x 2’0” deep x 2’0” high. The oven has the capacity to heat 240 pounds of rubber at one time.
“This front load oven comes in a batch oven model. We provided this customer with a similar model back in 2013 however this new oven featured a larger chamber to allow for more materials to be heated at a time. It also features a single pull-out shelf that will be separated into 3 sections.”
– Tom Trueman, Senior Application Engineer
Unique features of this front load oven include:
- Temperature uniformity of +/- 5° F at 400° F
- Two (2) 1,700 CFM @1 ½ HP direct-driven blowers
- Total of 3,400 CFM
- 48kW heat input
- Oven rated for Class A use when 50 ounces of flammable volatiles are processed
- 3504 programmable temperature controller
- Three 48” wide x 22” deep carbon steel shelves
- Three (3) hinge doors with latches
This cure oven was fully factory tested and adjusted prior to shipment from our facility. All safety interlocks were checked for proper operation and the equipment was operated at the normal and maximum operating temperatures. An extensive quality assurance check list was completed to ensure the equipment met all Wisconsin Oven quality standards. This equipment is backed by Wisconsin Oven’s Exclusive and Unprecedented 3-Year WOW™ warranty (parts only).