Wisconsin Oven Ships Electrically Heated Small Batch Series Oven to the Electronics Industry
Wisconsin Oven is pleased to announce the shipment of one (1) Electrically Heated Small Batch Series Oven to the electronics industry. This oven will be used for curing a coating on aluminum parts at 65°C to 70°C.
This oven has a maximum temperature of 500°F and its normal operating temperature is 185°F. The chamber dimensions are 4’ W x 3’ L x 4’ H. The system’s body will be constructed with our patented efficiency panel seams which provide 25% better insulating efficiency than conventional designs.
This system features a side-hinged horizontal swing door on one end and a door limit switch that shuts heat off when the door begins to open.
“At the request of the customer, this Electrically Heated Small Batch Series Oven features two rack/shelf units, each with four legs, placed at the bottom of the chamber. These shelves are designed to support two 300-pound gross loads or 300 pounds per shelf.”
– Mike Grande, VP of Sales
Unique features of this electrically heated small batch series oven include:
- 1,700 CFM @ 1 ½ HP direct-driven blower in compliance with NEMA Premium Efficiency Standards.
- Manually adjustable dampered outlet on exhaust
- 24kW heat input
- 20-gauge carbon steel exterior
- Digital Honeywell UDC 2500 temperature controller with auto-tune function
- 110-volt control transformer and blower interlocks
- 4” thick reinforced integral insulated floor
- Airflow safety switch