Wisconsin Oven Ships Express Batch Oven used for Powder Coating
Wisconsin Oven Corporation shipped a natural gas fired express batch oven to an American machining and fabrication shop. Wisconsin Oven manufactured and shipped this express batch oven in only eight (8) weeks. The batch oven will be used for curing powdered paint on a variety of parts.
The work chamber of this powder curing oven is 6'0" wide x 12'0" long x 8'0" high and has a maximum temperature rating of 500°F. The recirculation system utilizes a low maintenance, direct-driven blower and combination airflow to maximize heating rates and temperature uniformity. The oven body is constructed with tongue and groove panel assemblies featuring our patented high efficiency panel seams (provides 25% better insulating efficiency).
“The express batch oven is a standardized design that we are able to manufacture and ship in a short period of time. This is ideal for customers that are looking to place an order and accept delivery of equipment in less than two months.”- Jim Lucas, Senior Sales Engineer
Unique features of this express batch oven include:
- Maximum temperature 500°F, normal temperature 375°F
- Combination airflow to maximize heating rates and temperature uniformity
- Low maintenance direct-driven blower provides quiet operation and is energy efficient
- Digital temperature controller and high limit instrument
- IEC style motor starters
- Bi-parting, side-hinged, horizontal swing doors at one (1) end
- Motorized (modulating) gas control valve