Wisconsin Oven Ships Natural Gas Fired Conveyor Oven to the Transportation Industry
Wisconsin Oven is pleased to announce the shipment of one Natural Gas Fired Conveyor Oven to the Transportation Industry.
Designed to cure contoured plastic parts, this oven has a maximum temperature of 500°F and its normal operating temperature is 350°F. The chamber dimensions are custom to this oven at 7’0” W x 21’10” L x 1’0” H. The insulated wall panels are constructed of a 20-gauge aluminized steel interior and painted carbon steel exterior.
The oven’s shell features our patented high-efficiency panel seams that provide 25% better efficiency than conventional designs.
This system’s heating equipment includes an industrial air heat burner, solenoid shut-off valve, combustion air blower, combustion airflow switch, motorized gas control valve, gas line filter/strainer, main gas pressure regulator, and a gas shut off cock that is in accordance with NFPA86 regulations.
“The customer needed to process a high production rate of large parts. This oven uses an indexing design that moves the parts through the oven with very little heat loss due to the doors that close between the parts, creating a tight seal.”
– Gary A. Hanson, Senior Application Engineer
Unique features of this conveyor oven include:
- 45,000 CFM plug-mounted recirculation blower
- Top-Bottom airflow to heat the parts evenly
- Stainless steel, positively driven conveyor belt
- Two stack lights (one on each end)
- 25% better insulating efficiency with our patented high-efficiency panel seams
- Over temperature protection with Watlow PM6L Series
- Allen Bradley PLC
- Touchscreen HIM at each end