Wisconsin Oven Ships One Electrically Heated Four Zone Conveyor Oven to Oil & Gas Industry
Wisconsin Oven Corporation announced the shipment of one (1) Electrically Heated Four Zone Conveyor Oven to a manufacturer in the oil and gas industry.
The electrically heated conveyor oven has sufficient capability to heat 25 parts per hour with a heating time of 48 minutes and a cooling time of 12 minutes. Each chamber in this four-zone conveyor oven has a maximum temperature rating of 400°C and dimensions of 1’8” wide x 2’0” long x 6” high. The oven has a guaranteed oven temperature uniformity of ±6°C at 310°C (±10.8°F at 590°F) for a minimum of 6 minutes per heating chamber and with a belt speed of 2 inches per minute. The cool down features a 1,500 CFM propeller fan to cool the parts utilizing top-down airflow, where cooling air will be discharged into the shop from below the unit.
“Wisconsin Oven has the ability to create custom industrial ovens and furnaces that match our customer’s unique needs. This specific conveyor oven was designed with four zones in order to melt a high temperature polymer into a “U” shape ring that houses electronic components.” – Tom Trueman, Senior Application Engineer
Unique features of this Wisconsin Oven conveyor oven include:
- Temperature uniformity of ±6°C at 310°C (±10.8°F at 590°F)
- Manually adjustable insulated profile doors at both ends of the conveyor
- Allen-Bradley PowerFlex variable frequency AC drive with electronic torque limiting, adjustable from 1"-4" per minute, set at 2" per minute
- Four separate work zones
- Eurotherm 3504 temperature controller
- Ethernet communications
- 1,500 CFM propeller fan with vertical top-down airflow to help cool parts
- Barber-Colman 7SL oven high limit controller with manual reset
- SSR power controller