Wisconsin Oven Ships Pin Conveyor Oven to Automotive Manufacturer
Wisconsin Oven Corporation is pleased to announce the shipment of one (1) electrically heated conveyor oven with forced air cooldown to an automotive manufacturer. The oven will be used for tempering automotive parts and features a chain style conveyor system with vertical pins.
This chain conveyor oven has a maximum temperature rating of 260° C and interior chamber dimensions of 3’6” W x 20’10” L x 9” H. The recirculation system is designed with a top-down bottom-up airflow configuration and utilizes a 55,000 CFM @ 50 HP blower. Guaranteed temperature uniformity of ±2.5° C at 163°C was documented with a temperature uniformity test.
The conveyor system is a continuous chain style that includes vertical pins attached to four chains to uniformly carry the parts as they are transferred through the oven. The parts are loaded onto the chain conveyor and transported through the heating and cooldown zones of the oven. The parts automatically fall off the exit end of the oven and roll into a chute, where they are removed by a robot.
“Our continuous designs provide customers with innovative solutions to meet their load and process requirements. This conveyor oven was designed with high velocity impingement air nozzles for rapid, uniform heating and optimal part results.” – Mike Grande, Vice President of Sales
Unique features of this tempering oven include:
- The parts are automatically scanned while being loaded onto the conveyor, and the system validates that the correct part is being loaded. It then gives the part a pass/fail regarding heating time and temperature
- Ambient cooldown zone
- Top-down bottom-up airflow to optimize the heat-up and uniformity of the product load
- Continuous chain conveyor with vertical pins
- Programmable temperature controller and recorder with Ethernet capabilities
- Supervised installation with start-up and training
This conveyor oven was fully factory tested and adjusted prior to shipment from our facility. All safety interlocks were checked for proper operation and the equipment was operated at the normal and maximum operating temperatures. An extensive quality assurance check list was completed to ensure the equipment met all Wisconsin Oven quality standards. This equipment is backed by a 2-year warranty.