Wisconsin Oven Ships Three Heavy Duty Walk-In Series Ovens to Composites Manufacturer
Wisconsin Oven Corporation shipped three (3) Electrically Heated Heavy Duty Walk-In Ovens to be used for composite curing.
The maximum temperature rating for each of these composite curing ovens is 500°F with chamber dimensions of 10’ W X 24’ L x 10’ H. The customer required guaranteed temperature uniformity of ±5°F at 150°F, 250°F and 350°F. The uniformity was verified through a fifteen (15) point profile test conducted in an empty chamber under static operating conditions.
The composite curing ovens feature combination airflow to maximize heating rates and temperature uniformity. The oven bodies are constructed out of tongue and groove panels which feature high efficiency panel seams. These panels provide 25% better efficiency than standard panels.
“For this project, our customer required guaranteed temperature uniformity for their process. Now in use, the customer is very pleased with the consistent uniformity at all three temperature marks.”- Jim Lucas, Senior Sales Engineer
Unique features of these composite curing ovens include:
- Reinforced insulated 2” thick floor with wheel guides
- 35,000 CFM @ 25 HP recirculation blower
- Combination airflow which provides both horizontal and vertical upward airflow
- Temperature uniformity of ±5°F at 150°F, 250°F, and 350°F
- Digital programmable temperature controller with Ethernet communications
- Paperless chart recorder with 4 inputs
- One (1) thermocouple check port and three (3) vacuum ports on the side wall