Wisconsin Oven Ships Two Electrically Heated Four Zone Two Drawer Ovens to Oil & Gas Industry
Wisconsin Oven Corporation announced the shipment of two (2) Electrically Heated Four Zone Two Drawer Ovens to a manufacturer in the oil and gas industry.
The batch ovens will be used for pre-heating drill pipe motor tubes and cores. The ovens have sufficient capability to heat 15,000 pounds of steel from 21°C to 120°C in approximately 90 minutes in a pre-heated oven.
These industrial ovens have maximum oven operating temperatures of 150°Canddrawer dimensions of 31’0” wide x 35" long x 12" high (each drawer). Each oven has a guaranteed oven temperature uniformity of ±2.8°C at set points 95°, 108°, 120°C, documented with an eighteen (18) point (9 points per drawer) profile test in an empty oven chamber under static operating conditions.
“These drawer ovens were designed to maximize heating rates and temperature uniformity. They feature special ductwork with factory preset louvers arranged for top-down airflow through the work chambers. This ensures that the air is delivered over the full length of the part.” – Tom Trueman, Senior Application Engineer
Unique features of these pre-heating batch ovens include:
- Temperature uniformity of ±2.8° C at 95°, 108°, and 120° C
- Allen-Bradley CompactLogix PLC
- Allen-Bradley PanelView Plus-7 10” color touch screen operator interface
- Ethernet communication capability
- Two (2) pneumatically operated drawers
- 10 second drawer open time
- One 6,000 CFM direct drive recirculation blower per zone, 24,000 CFM total
- Incoloy sheathed tubular heating elements, 240 kW total