Wisconsin Oven Ships Two Natural Gas, In-Direct Fire, Two Zone Conveyor Ovens
Wisconsin Oven is pleased to announce the shipment of two (2) natural gas, in-direct fire, two zone conveyor ovens. These ovens will be used in the manufacturing process of electric utility equipment.
The maximum operating temperature of the oven is 325° F and has a minimum operating temperature at 60° F. There are two work zone chambers the first chamber has dimensions of 35’0” wide x 6’4” long x 4’2” high. The second camber has work dimensions of 35’0” wide x 12’4” long x 4’2” high. These ovens can heat 10,240 of composite materials.
“These two zone conveyor ovens are identical. They are equipped with Wisconsin Oven Corporation’s patented high efficiency Expandable Surface™ design. They will be used to heat composite materials that will be used in the manufacturing process of electrical utility equipment.” – Tom Trueman, Senior Application Engineer
Unique features of the conveyor ovens include:
- Temperature uniformity of +/- 10° F at 250° F
- One profile opening at each end of oven for entrance and exit of materials
- Each oven will be equipped with two industrial tube fired burners
- Zone 1 will have a fan capable of providing 18,000 CFM and Zone 2 will have a fan capable of providing 34,000 CFM
- One (1) 4,300 CFM exhaust blower
- Eurotherm 3504 temperature controller
These conveyor ovens were fully factory tested and adjusted prior to shipment from our facility. All safety interlocks were checked for proper operation and the equipment was operated at the normal and maximum operating temperatures. An extensive quality assurance check list was completed to ensure the equipment met all Wisconsin Oven quality standards. This equipment is backed by Wisconsin Oven’s Exclusive and Unprecedented 3-Year WOW™ warranty (parts only).