Custom Batch Ovens
Wisconsin Oven's custom batch ovens conquer the toughest applications. Wisconsin Oven's extensive experience and its complete engineering department can fill any need for industrial batch ovens. Whether it is a “customized” standard oven or complete engineered solution, your complete satisfaction is our ultimate goal.
Our patented industrial oven technology enables us to build any size unit, with operating temperatures to 1,400°F (760°C) in any heat source. The Wisconsin Oven engineering team uses computational fluid dynamics (CFD) analysis when designing custom equipment. CFD analysis allows the engineers to optimize airflow, heat transfer, and oven performance. In addition, parts can be tested for heating and cooling in our ovens.
The photos show just a sample of the thousands of batch ovens we have produced. We are confident we can meet your needs. Please fill out the brief Request A Quote form, and we will contact you regarding your needs.
We can customize your industrial oven to meet your needs. Some common features found on Wisconsin Oven custom equipment are:
- All heat types
- Temperature rating up to 1,400° F (760° C) to meet your process needs
- High capacity direct drive or belt-drive blowers
- Rugged, reinforced adjustable ductwork
- Modulating valve control on gas fired ovens
- SSR/SCR power control on electrically heated curing ovens
- FM, NFPA & NEC compliant
A customized batch oven is designed with your process in mind. Our experienced design team works closely with you to ensure your equipment meets your expectations.
- Customized to meet you specific process requirements
- Heavy duty construction and quality components
- High volume airflow provides excellent temperature uniformity and heating rates
- Multiple airflow arrangements to meet your production needs
- Roof-mounted blowers conserve valuable floor space at your facility
- Fully adjusted and factory tested PRIOR to shipment to reduce installation and start-up times
- Available with our exclusive energy efficient E-Pack™ Oven upgrade to reduce operating costs