Heat Treat Ovens & Tempering Furnaces (SDB)
Wisconsin Oven’s heat treat ovens and tempering furnaces (SDB Series) are available in ten (10) standard sizes (custom sizes available) and either gas fired or electrically heated in four (4) temperature ranges. The standard maximum continuous temperature ratings offered are 800°F (425°C), 1000°F (540°C), 1250°F (675°C), and 1400°F (760°C).
Heat treat ovens and tempering furnaces are commonly referred to as Companion Draw Furnaces or Draw Batch Furnaces. Wisconsin Oven’s draw batch ovens feature heavy duty furnace construction, which includes a plate steel outer shell, a reinforced steel plate oven front, a lined inner shell, and exterior structural reinforcements as required. When specified, the equipment can be designed to meet even the most stringent standards (i.e. AMS2750, AMS2770, or BAC5602, to name a few).
All units are fully factory tested, adjusted and certified by an extensive quality inspection PRIOR to shipment, which results in lower installation and start-up costs.
The Wisconsin Oven’s SDB line of heat treat ovens and tempering furnaces feature:
- Maximum temperature ratings up to 1,400° F (760° C)
- Gas or electrically heated
- High pressure air distribution ducts
- Heavy duty exterior plate construction
- Corrosion resistant aluminized or stainless steel interior (depending upon model)
- Non-settling batt type insulation
- Air operated vertical lift door
- Combination, high velocity air flow through the work chamber
- Pier rail hearth
- Standard hearth rated at 2,000 lbs
- Main power disconnect switch
- NEMA 12 controls
- 480/3/60 power supply (other voltages available)
- FM, NFPA, & NEC compliant
- Built to Last!! Backed by Wisconsin Oven’s Exclusive and Unprecedented 3- Year WOW™ warranty.
These furnaces are designed to accept the most common heat treat oven baskets and load sizes (please reference chart). If your basket size isn’t listed, please contact us so we can discuss your application.
Wisconsin Oven’s SDB line of heat treat ovens and tempering furnaces provide you with premium quality and the following benefits:
- Heavy duty construction with quality components
- Standard sizes to match most heat treat lines
- High capacity recirculation blower for outstanding uniformity & heating rates
- Available with pier, roller, wheel rail, or skid rail hearths
- Chain guides, charge cars and quench tanks also available
- Available with our exclusive Energy Efficient E-Pack™ oven upgrade
- Fully adjusted and factory tested PRIOR to shipment to reduce installation and start-up times
- Shipped completely piped, wired, fully tested and certified (as required)