Powder Coating Batch Ovens
Our powder coating batch ovens are available in many standard sizes (custom sizes available on request) and is the ideal choice for powder curing applications. Powder coating ovens feature combination airflow arrangement which provides uniform air distribution along the entire length of the work chamber resulting in quality cured finishes and optimum cure cycles. Our powder curing ovens are designed to prevent powder blow-off which reduces rework saving you time and money.
The powder coating batch oven offers excellent temperature uniformity which is a key component in providing you with a consistent, high quality curing results part after part! A low cost replaceable filter can be provided to help eliminate contamination and maintain a clean work chamber; gas-fired batch ovens are available with an optional combustion blower inlet filter.
In addition to powder curing batch ovens, Wisconsin Oven also designs and manufactures a wide-variety of ovens for continuous applications. Higher production volumes may be best served by an oven featuring an Overhead Trolley Conveyor or a Chain-On-Edge Conveyor (also known as a spindle conveyor) system.
Powder Coating Batch Oven features:
- Many standard sizes and custom sizes available
- Gas or electric heat
- 500° F maximum temperature rating
- Standard combination airflow pattern. Horizontal airflow design also available
- High capacity direct drive blowers
- Rattle proof adjustable ductwork
- Modulating control on gas fired ovens
- SSR power control on electrically heated curing ovens
- FM, NFPA, & NEC compliant
- Backed by Wisconsin Oven’s Exclusive and Unprecedented 5- Year WOW™ warranty.
Powder coating of metals is often favored by manufacturers because its finish is tougher than conventional paint. Powder coating is abrasion resistant and will not crack, chip or peel like conventional paint will. Powder coating is typically done through a two-step process: first the coating is applied to the part electrostatically and then the newly powdered part is cured in an industrial oven under heat to form a skin. This process is very efficient since the powder wraps around the back of the part for better coverage and ensures 95% material usage of the powder.
- Heavy duty construction and quality components
- Excellent uniformity and heating rates for consistent, high quality curing results
- No powder blow-off – reduces rework
- Uniform heat distribution provides quality cured finishes and optimum cure cycles
- Quick heat-up rates so you can cure more loads per day
- Roof-mounted blowers conserve valuable floor space at your facility
- Fully adjusted and factory tested PRIOR to shipment to reduce installation and start-up times
- Available with our exclusive energy efficient E-Pack™ Oven upgrade