Custom Industrial Ovens
Wisconsin Oven specializes in manufacturing custom industrial ovens to meet our customer’s stringent requirements. From the start of the process, our knowledgeable team will work closely with you to create a custom design based on your unique application and configuration specifications. Our team understands the importance of temperature uniformity in the thermal processing industry. Temperature uniformities of +/- 10F, and +/-5F, and even tighter tolerances are available.
Our custom-built industrial ovens are fully assembled and tested by factory-trained technicians prior to shipment ensuring ease of installation at your facility.
- Computational fluid dynamics (CFD) analysis is used when designing custom equipment
- Multiple airflow arrangements to meet your production needs
- Almost unlimited configurations available
- Temperatures up to 1,400° F
- Special material handling
- Custom instrumentation and PLC control
- Temperature uniformities of +/- 10F, and +/-5F, and even tighter tolerances are available.
- Customize your industrial oven to fit your process and size requirements
- Heavy-duty construction and quality components