Blue M 146 Series ASTM Testing Mechanical Convection Oven
The Blue M ASTM Testing Mechanical Convection Oven is ideal for a number of industrial oven applications, including ASTM testing, epoxy curing, moisture drying, UL testing, aging of electronic components and devices, and other processes and testing requirements.
The Blue M ASTM Mechanical Convection Oven meets type 5374 and 5423 types I and II along with E145 type IA and IIA testing requirements.
- Identical to Model DC except for welded and sealed liner
- Heavy gauge steel exterior made from 16 gauge panels
- Interior features reinforced 304 stainless steel
- 4 inches of fiber glass insulation
- Adjustable air intake and exhaust dampers
- Exclusive Blue M Eternal heating elements
- Infinitely variable control from full recirculation to full one pass, and optional motorized damper for automatic operation
- Direct drive blower multi-blade centrifugal blower with high-volume air delivery.
- Profiling or single setpoint temperature controls
- Blue M one-pass air flow
- High-volume air delivery via a multi-blade centrifugal blower
- Designed to meet the frequent air changes and tight temperature uniformity required of the AST 5423 Type I and Type II oven specifications
- A high volume fan circulates air through perforated, stainless steel walls to create a constant horizontal airflow across all sections of the oven. This results in a highly uniform airflow that meets the ASTM 5423 Type I and II -Specification while tested according to ASTM 5374.
- Temperature variation max of 6°C at 300°C
- Can be used for applications such as thermal evaluation of electrical insulating materials, testing, aging, curing, drying, sterilizing and other thermal applications where tight temperature uniformity is required.
- High quality design and simple operation
- Horizontal air flow assures uniform thermal performance under all loading conditions
- Impervious barrier between process chamber and insulation material
- Differential Air Pressure Switches alert you if loss of pressure or airflow is detected
- Multiple model options for custom test needs
- Quick access for simple inner chamber cleaning
- Easy to use controller