Walk-In Ovens with Heavy Duty Construction (SWH Series)
Wisconsin Oven's heavy duty walk-in ovens provide premium quality for demanding applications. The SWH series is available in seventy (70) standard sizes and either gas or electrically heated. These industrial batch ovens are manufactured with heavy-duty construction and are ideal for the most demanding applications. The roof-mounted components conserve on valuable floor space at your facility and their high-volume, high-velocity airflow doubles the air change per minute of ordinary batch ovens.
The SWH series of walk-in ovens have a standard maximum temperature rating of 500°F, with optional ratings of 650°F, 800°F and 1,000°F. Guaranteed temperature uniformity and certification along with advanced controls systems, viewing windows, lights, and access ports are available along with many other options. The SWH series is also available with the E-Pack™ Oven upgrade. This optional Energy Efficient upgrade package, includes thicker wall panels, higher efficiency motors, and a few other energy saving items that help you reduce your operating costs substantially.
The SWH series of walk-in oven features:
- 70 standard sizes
- Gas or electrically heated
- Aluminized interior
- High volume, high velocity airflow provides twice the air changes of ordinary industrial ovens
- Standard maximum temperature rating of 500° F (Optional ratings of 650, 800 and 1,000° F)
- Fully adjustable “H” pattern ductwork for uniform heat distribution
- NEMA 12 control panel, fully wired & tested with digital temperature controller
- Roof-mounted blower saves on valuable floor space
- Flow through operation if required
- FM, NFPA, & NEC compliant
- Built to Last!! Backed by Wisconsin Oven’s Exclusive and Unprecedented 5-Year WOW™ warranty.
The SWH series batch ovens provide you with premium quality and the following benefits:
- Heavy duty construction with quality components
- High volume airflow provides excellent uniformity and heating rates
- Ideal for demanding high uniformity applications
- Fully adjusted and factory tested PRIOR to shipment to reduce installation and start-up times
- Available with our exclusive energy efficient E-Pack™ Oven upgrade