Ultimate HD Walk-In Ovens (UWH)
These Heavy-Duty Batch Ovens Provide Ultimate Performance for Demanding Applications. The Ultimate Heavy-Duty Walk-In Oven (UWH Series) is the Work Horse of our standard line of industrial batch ovens. It is offered in 72 standard sizes ranging from 1,024 to 6,000 cubic feet. These large industrial walk-in ovens have standard chamber sizes that pick up where the other standard walk-in oven lines leave off, and culminate with a 12 foot wide X 50 foot long X 10 foot high model.
These industrial batch ovens are manufactured with heavy-duty construction and provide ultimate performance for the most demanding applications. In order to provide ultimate performance for these large batch oven models we are only offering them in gas-fired with burners sized for quick heat-up and a maximum temperature of 500° F (optional rating of 800 & 1,000° F are available). Each ultimate duty walk-in oven unit is designed with two recirculation blowers to deliver combination air flow the full length of the chamber and full length return ducts, ensuring uniform heating and transfer of air. The recirculation blowers are sized to provide an average of 15 air changes per minute in the chamber.
The UWH series of walk-in oven features:
- 72 standard sizes from 1,024 cubic feet to 6,000 cubic feet
- Gas fired
- High volume, high velocity airflow provides an average of 15 air changes per minute
- Standard maximum temperature rating of 500° F (Optional ratings of 800 and 1,000° F)
- Fully adjustable “H” pattern ductwork for uniform heat distribution
- NEMA 12 control panel, fully wired & tested with digital temperature controller
- Roof-mounted blower saves on valuable floor space
- Flow through operation if required
- FM, NFPA, & NEC compliant
- Built to Last!! Backed by Wisconsin Oven’s Exclusive and Unprecedented 5-Year WOW™ warranty.
The UWH series batch ovens provide you with premium quality and the following benefits:
- Heavy duty construction with quality components
- High volume airflow provides excellent uniformity and heating rates
- Ideal for demanding applications
- Roof-mounted components conserve on valuable floor space at your facility
- Fully adjusted and factory tested PRIOR to shipment to reduce installation and start-up times
- Available with our exclusive energy efficient E-Pack™ Oven upgrade