Energy Efficient Oven from Wisconsin Oven Reduces Operating Costs
Wisconsin Oven is proud to announce their E-Pack™ Oven upgrade. This optional Energy Efficient upgrade package, includes thicker wall panels, higher efficiency motors, and a few other energy saving items. If you operate your oven more than 2,000 hours per year at temperatures above 300°F, you may be able to reduce your operating costs substantially, which can equate to thousands of dollars each year!
Leadership & Innovation - A Wisconsin Oven Tradition
START SAVING MONEY TODAY!!
Drive Operating Costs DOWN with Wisconsin Oven's E-Pack™ line of industrial ovens (available as an optional upgrade on most standard ovens).
Don't let rising energy costs consume your profits. Buy an E-Pack™ oven! Operating costs directly affect your company's profitability, so if you can lower your energy usage, profits will go up.
The E-Pack™ upgrade offers the following BENEFITS:
- Lower energy consumption makes your facility more energy efficient
- Quick return on your investment with payback usually in 9-15 months (based on 2,000 hours of operation per year)
- More wall insulation reduces heat-loss, which lowers ambient shop temperatures and cooling bills during summer
- Better temperature uniformity through work chamber
- Environmentally friendly
How much $$ can YOU save??
The chart on the right shows a few examples, but more accurate estimates can be obtained by filling out the E-Pack™ Savings Form.
VARIABLES REQUIRED FOR CALCULATOR:
- Energy cost per Therm (only required if the oven is gas-fired); Note: 1 Therm = 100,000 BTU's
- Energy cost per kilowatt (kW) hour
- Burner rating (BTU's per hour) if the oven is gas-fired
- kW rating if the oven is electrically heated
- Normal operating temperature, in degrees F
- Average number of minutes the oven doors are open every hour (for batch ovens)
- Exterior wall area (in square feet), or the dimensions of the oven body
- Horsepower (HP) of the recirculation blower
- HP of the exhaust blower
Let Wisconsin Oven help evaluate your project to see how quickly an E-Pack™ Oven upgrade will pay for itself. Email us to calculate your Savings, and we'll be glad to help!
HAVE AN EXISTING OVEN??
Wisconsin Oven also offers retrofit packages for existing equipment. Contact Wisconsin Oven's Service at 262-642-3938, or by email.